Mrs Karen Goodin
Forever Body Weight Management
Specialties: Diabetes Type two, Gut health, IBS, Metabolic syndrome, PCOS, Weight loss
PO Box 271,
Completing Certificate IV and the Diploma of Weight Management through The Australian College of Weight Management and Allied Health.
Member of the Weight Management Global Federation.
Founded on a desire to make a difference, I provide weight management planning and support through my company Forever Body Weight Management. I specifically tailor a comprehensive 24 week program for each individual, based on their specific needs and preferences only using current scientifically backed methods. My objective is to educate, inspire, and support my clients to ultimately make lasting dietary, behavioral and lifestyle changes. Clinics are delivered in 1:1 sessions face to face or via Zoom/Teams. After completion of the program, clients may wish to continue using my services if further support if needed, however my intention is always to provide each client with the knowledge, skills and autonomy to continue their own weight management into the future.
- 6 month weight management program designed to meet your specific needs and preferences (regularly reviewed)
- An extensive written health, lifestyle and fitness screening survey for the purpose of health assessment, program design and client risk management
- Referrals to medical and allied health professionals if required
- Goal setting and progress monitoring
- Agreed frequency of 1:1 sessions with a weight loss practitioner
- Exercise and activity recommendations
Additional services if required:
- Weekly in person group “topic specific” education and support sessions (limited to 8) with body composition monitoring
- Emergency support
- Regular check-ins
- Tailored menu planning with weekly shopping lists
- Pantry organisation
- Guided supermarket shopping session