Dr Daniel Lewis MBBS FRACP Rheumatologist and Pain physician
Daniel Lewis Rhgeumatology Centre
Specialties: Anxiety, Autoimmune diseases, Depression, Diabetes Type two, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Gut health, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic syndrome, NAFLD, Orthopaedics, Weight loss
73 Chapel Street,
St Kilda 3182
MBBS FRACP FASLM
Dr Daniel Lewis MBBS, FRACP, FASLM is an experienced Rheumatologist (bone, joint and arthritis specialist) , General and Pain Physician and a Specialist in Lifestyle Medicine. His expertise includes the diagnosis and management of rheumatological disorders such as:
- Arthritis including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome ( ME/CFS)
- Chronic pain management and rehabilitation
- Spinal and all other musculoskeletal pain conditions
- Work-related and sporting injuries.
His passion is integrating balanced lifestyle practices into the mainstream management of bone, joint and arthritis-related disorders.
He is the creator of the Pathways To Wellbeing program: https://www.daniellewis.com.au/health-information/pathways2wellbeing/